Friday, October 10, 2008

Hot Damn! I got an award!

I'm so excited I can't stand it! I got a blog award from Meg at Megan's Munchies! WHOOHOO!!!

This really is an honor. I started blogging to have something to look forward to after a long commute to and from work. Blogging started out for my entertainment and I am stoked to have found a community of 'Foodies' to who I totally relate. SWEET!!!!!!

Here are the instructions I was given and are now being passed on:

** Please find at least 10 more blogs, of any kind that you love to read. Write a post about the blogs you picked, linking back to me and to them. Once you’ve posted, return here to let me know your post is done and be sure to let them know too!!! (If you don't come up with 10, that's fine too!)

So now I am turning around and passing it on...per my direction, but since Meg only did four, I'm going to follow the trend. :)

I bestow this award on Annie of Annie's Eats. Annie makes the yummiest recipes. I am still trying to get my hands on the pumpkin kisses so I can make her killer Pumpkin Spice Kiss Chocolate Brownies. She is so creative!

Next I pass this award to Tarts and Calories. This is a fun and unique blog that keeps it healthy with a lot of diversity in dishes. I am always excited to see what she will post next. I was highly impressed by her posting for Pushing Poop which introduces us to a recipe for a veggie burger. She totally cracks me up.

Now on to Two Novice Chefs, One Tiny Kitchen. She uses recipes from Real Simple a lot and I LOVE IT. I stole her recipe for Smoky Chicken Corn Cakes. for one of my posts. It was AWESOME!!!!

Last I send the love to Natasha @ Healthy and Gourmet. I was hooked when I saw the Raspberry Cakes she made a month or two ago. YUM! It was a perfect summer delicacy!

Thanks again, Meg!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Thanks Rubybean77! Your blog's amazing; my little sister is drooling over those wontons; so guess what I will be making this weekend:o)
Thanks again!

Meg said...

Great links! You picked some good winners.

runny_yolk said...

Oh what sweet comments! Thanks so much for the award. I am honoured :)