1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I have two yellow labs Ruby and Alice. I have had Ruby since she was 16 weeks old. She is going to be 10 this Christmas...Yep! She is a Christmas puppy!
2. I LOVE sunflowers! I have a sunflower tattoo that got when I was 19...and I have never once regretted it!
3. I am a crime show addict. I love CSI, Law and Order, and City Confidential.
4. I have been putting of getting my master's degree because I am afraid of taking the GMAT...I am a bad tester. I know! I'm lame and need to just bite the bullet!
5. I LOVE vintage children's books. I like to find my childhood books on ebay and purchase them for my kids. I drew in all my books and ruined them. :(
6. Cooking relaxes me. I have a 70 miles commute everyday and cooking gives me some thing to look forward to when I am cursing people on the road.
This is who I am passing it on to (I love that Meg breaks the rules and only sent it to four...it makes me feel better about breaking the rules):